Friday, September 09, 2016

The slowest animal

The other day, I drew this story of this snail who was overtaking me and I was asking myself some questions... So here the results of my research!

I do comic strips and drawings about geek and stuff! 
            Geek thing: what is the slowest animal?

Transcript

1. - What is the speed of a snail?
1. - The speed vary from slow 0.029 mph (0.046 km/h) to very slow 0.006 mph (0.010 km/h).
2. - What is the slowest animal?
2. - The three-toed sloth is considered to be the slowest animal in the world. They can reach speeds of 0.15mph (0.24km/h).
3. - Slugs are slow animals and never reach a speed of 0.2mph (0.32km/h). Garden snails are slower than slugs because of the big shell.
4. - Starfish and three-toe sloth are slower than snail!
4. - Great news!


More comics? Try my other blog: it's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment